[driverloader] USR 5416 on SuSE 9.0 2.4.21-{192,199}

David T-G davidtg-driverloader at justpickone.org
Mon Apr 12 22:24:01 EDT 2004

Hi, all --

Well, I went ahead and got the USR 5416 based on a quick phone call to
the LinuxAnt folks and I'm finally playing with talking to it.  I am,
unfortunately, stopped right at the beginning because I can't find the
driver files.

I saw in the list archives that at least one other has had this problem,
and he said that he found the driver files with help from the list, but
he didn't say how!  Urgh.

Can anyone point me to a site where I can download the files?  Better
yet, does anyone have any step-by-step instructions for this card, since
it was intimated that this one was very well supported but I'm already in
the soup?

TIA & HAND

:-D
--