[driverloader] USR 5416 on SuSE 9.0 2.4.21-{192,199}

David T-G davidtg-driverloader at justpickone.org
Tue Apr 13 06:56:19 EDT 2004

Marc, et al --

...and then Marc Boucher said...
% Hi David,

% The driver files are available from
% http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/ndis_drivers/usr11gv40q.zip

Ah!  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I googled for nearly an hour and didn't see that at all.  How odd.

% Installation instructions are at
% http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/install.php

Right.  By the way, there should be a text-only way to configure
driverloader, since lynx does not actually upload files (dunno why, but
it's never worked for me on any platform).  The first time I went through
this I kept banging on the command line, to no avail.  Now I have a
desktop up (and am growing *really* tired of the E-net cable snaking
through the bedroom, across the porch, and into the office, so I will be
VERY happy to get this loaded :-) but when I had first installed the
system I was pretty stuck.

But that's another thread for another time :-)

% In case of any problems, feel free to email support at linuxant.com

I will :-)

% Good luck
% Marc