[driverloader] driverloader 1.65 problems with Fedora Core 2 Test 2

Julio Sanchez j.sanchezf at ya.com
Tue Apr 13 19:35:56 EDT 2004

I have been trying driverloader 1.65 with the test version for the
future Fedora Core 2.  Kernel oopses or something.  I have been trying
many kernel versions and none seems to work.

The module builds and can be loaded.  As long as the RF is shut off
(this laptop has a switch), it seems stable, even if it tries to use the
interface.

However, if RF is switched on, messages will flow quickly on the console
and has to be rebooted.  Unfortunately, no trace is left in logs.
Anyone has seen this?  How can I gather more information?

Fr the record, the card is an Intel PRO/Wireless 2100 LAN B Mini PCI
using the Windows w70n51 driver.

Also, starting with selinux=0 does not seem to make a difference.

Thanks in advance,

Julio