[driverloader] Unable to get wireless working after upgrade.

KBB0927 at cs.com KBB0927 at cs.com
Wed Apr 14 11:42:37 EDT 2004

I dunno if this will help or not, but try dldrconfig -kernel to see if it
will compile against the kernel in the beta. I had no trouble with broadcom
drivers under SuSE 9.0. If that helps, try dldrconfig -netdevname=wlan%d to
make it use wlan0 as the net device and then you should be able to see it
in yast or at least configure it. HTH.

Regards,

Keith