[driverloader] DWL 520, setup, but no signal

Aaron aaron at phre.net
Wed Apr 14 14:02:55 EDT 2004

I have a D-Link 520 it works find under windows, and i've loaded this
driver, on my gentoo box, i turned off WEP, to make sure that isn't the
issue, but the wireless card is ~ 2 ft from the router (i had to setup via
a hardline).

Anyway, it's set to the right ESSID, and Channel, however i am unable to
gain a signal, so i cannot communicate with the router, i've tried to set
iwconfig ap to force my access poitn MAC.

anyone?