Fwd: [driverloader] IBM ThinkPad X30 - miniPCI Cisco Airo 350 Card - Linuxan drivers

Audrius linux at sisneta.lt
Fri Apr 16 13:30:32 EDT 2004

Subject: [driverloader] IBM ThinkPad X30 - miniPCI Cisco Airo 350 Card -
Linuxan drivers
Date: 2004 m. Balandžio 16 d., Penktadienis 11:51
From: Audrius <linux at sisneta.lt>
To: driverloader at lists.linuxant.com

Hello,

I have this notebook with internal Cisco miniPCI 350 Card. Have
installed Linuxant module and loaded Cisco drivers from 02/14/2003,
version 3.5.13, driver name "neta504".
Card seems to came up OK (YAST finds it and let configure it). But I can
not connect to AP in any way. I have static IP, no WEP.

Help!!!

Audrius

lsmod shows driverloader, and column "Used" is set to 1.

iwlist scan does no data, it fails with massage "Failed to read scan
data: No data available"

Distro is SuSE Pro 9.0, kernel is 2.4.21-199-default. Driverloader
version is 1.65.

What else info do we need?

Audrius