[driverloader] Some questions

Doug Currey doug at curreycentral.com
Fri Apr 16 13:33:24 EDT 2004

I have installed the driveloader on my Suse 9.0 pro. Using D-Link dwl-g520
Everything seems to be working.

1.  How long does it take for linux to compile new versions after kernel
updates.  Don't expect it overnight but a general time frame.

2.  The only problem I am seeing so far is I keep getting the following
message im my /var/log/messages

Apr 16 03:24:42 ddc1 kernel: driverloader: NdisReadPciSlotInformation:
FAILED (0x87) 06=c010a06e
Apr 16 04:45:20 ddc1 kernel: driverloader: NdisReadPciSlotInformation:
FAILED (0x87) 06=c010a06e

What is this? and should it be something I should worry about?

Thanks
Doug