[driverloader] Stalled outgoing connections

Łukasz Maśko masko at ipipan.waw.pl
Thu Apr 29 10:28:24 EDT 2004

Dnia czw 29. kwietnia 2004 03:43, Francis Rogers napisał:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Driverloader v1.66 with my Edimax EW-7126 PCI card with
> RTL8180 drivers. It works well for most purposes, however for some
> reason while sending data on outgoing connections sometimes the data
> just stops.
[...]

I'm having the same problem with LinkSys WPC11 v.4. I've allready reported
it to the driverloader team. I've got the message that they were working on
it. It was about 3 releases ago. Unfortunately, now I don't have an
accesspoint to test current versions, but as I can see, nothing has
changed.

--
Łukasz Maśko                                    ICQ:              146553537
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                    GG:                2441498