[driverloader] Stalled outgoing connections

Łukasz Maśko masko at ipipan.waw.pl
Thu Apr 29 10:28:24 EDT 2004

Dnia czw 29. kwietnia 2004 03:43, Francis Rogers napisał:
> Hi,
> I'm using Driverloader v1.66 with my Edimax EW-7126 PCI card with
> RTL8180 drivers. It works well for most purposes, however for some
> reason while sending data on outgoing connections sometimes the data
> just stops.

I'm having the same problem with LinkSys WPC11 v.4. I've allready reported
it to the driverloader team. I've got the message that they were working on
it. It was about 3 releases ago. Unfortunately, now I don't have an
accesspoint to test current versions, but as I can see, nothing has

Łukasz Maśko                                    ICQ:              146553537
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                    GG:                2441498
Registered Linux User #61028