[driverloader] Intel PRO 2200 802.11b/g Mini-PC Adapter not working

comsatcat comsatcat at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 15:17:59 EDT 2004

Hello,

I installed driverloader 1.66 successfuly with a temp 30day license.  I then uploaded the windows drivers available from your site via localhost webconf interface, which then correctly identified my wireless card.  However the card is not working.  Linux (2.6.5 btw) sees it just fine via iwconfig, however whenever I use iwconfig, I get the following to my syslogs:

driverloader: ndisQueryInformation: 802_11_CONFIGURATION st=FAILURE W=32 N=0

iwconfig shows the following (note ssid and enc keye removed):

eth1      IEEE 802.11-DS  ESSID:"XX XXXXXX XXXXX"  Nickname:"unknown"
          Mode:Managed  Bit Rate=54Mb/s
          RTS thr=1600 B   Fragment thr=2304 B
          Encryption key:XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XX   Security mode:open
          Power Management:off
          Link Quality:0  Signal level:0  Noise level:0

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ben