[driverloader] Driverloader on Dell Inspiron 5150 running RedHat 9

Georges Kohnen georges.kohnen at umh.ac.be
Fri Apr 30 17:26:59 EDT 2004

Hello,
I tried to install driverloader on my new 5150 Inspiron laptop running
RedHat9. My computer has an integrated mini-pci wireless card, and I
succeeded in uploading the windows xp drivers supplied by dell (bcm43xx, sys
and inf files). The licensing works correctly with the integrated web
interface, is found in the redhat network configurator, but as soon as I try
to activate the interface in there, it takes very long and does not work,
with the following error message:
"Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) : invalid argument "s:".
Determining IP information for eth1... failed"

Thanks very much!!

Georges