[driverloader] BCM94306 Rev 03 Not working?

Jeremy Durham apterigo2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 11:44:43 EDT 2004

    I got into contact with Linuxant support and the open source
ndiswrapper. I was unable to find anyone who could resolve the issue. I
posted a bug in ndiswrapper but received no useful assistance.
    After looking around I found out that pretty much everyone else using
the same laptop as I was had the exact same problem.
    As of now, for me, the issue is unresolved with my emachines m6805
laptop. Every once in a while people with the m6805/7/9 will e-mail me and
ask me if I found a solution yet. If you get it working, let me know.