[driverloader] Centrino on SuSE9.1

burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com burgeke at HQ.VerizonWireless.com
Thu May 6 09:03:14 EDT 2004

I expect my boxed version any day now - I thought I had heard reports of the
generic dl working but I suppose this is not the case. Can support verify if
this will work or not? And if not, when a released version of dl will work
on SuSE 9.1?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Bichler [mailto:andreas_bichler at de.rolandberger.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 7:20 AM
To: driverloader at lists.linuxant.com
Subject: [driverloader] Centrino on SuSE9.1

Dear driverloader team,
i only want ask, when can i download the driverloader for the new SuSE
9.1
system?
To compile and install the module didn't run. So i crashed my Linux because
the network-configuration at the boot hang over.
could you help me please?
Thanks and best regards
A.Bichler
| Andreas Bichler
| IT Consultant
|
| Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
| .bits business intelligence and technology services
| <http://www.rolandberger.com>

| Arabellastrasse 33 | 81925 Munich | Germany Phone +49 89 92 30 9146 |
| Fax +49 89 92 30 9170 Mobile +49 160 744 9146
| <mailto:andreas_bichler at de.rolandberger.com>
Please inform us immediately if this e-mail and/or any attachment was
transmitted incompletely or was not intelligible.
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorized use by the intended
disclosed to, retained or used by any other party.
If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail
and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.