[driverloader] Having to reinstall driverloader after reboot

Lonnie Mask anonevent at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 18:52:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying out your driverloader on an emachines M5312, running Redhat 9.
I can get it up and running, but every time I reboot I end up having to
rerun dldrconfig and enter the default values for the questions in order to
get it to work.  I am learning Linux (having been a Windows programmer for
years now), and so while I can figure out enough to get the driverloader
running again, I have no idea what needs to be set up in order to make this
automatic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Having to restart every
time is the one thing keeping me from purchasing.

Lonnie