[driverloader] usr 805410 and latest drivers (5.0j)

Cristiano De Michele demichel at na.infn.it
Thu May 6 23:47:37 EDT 2004

Hi,
I tried to use latest driver (v5.0j) for my pcmcia card (USR805410)
from www.usr.com with driverloader but I had following problems
to report:

1) As I installed 5.0j driver I had less advanced settings in
   driverloader configuarion html page (not mode4x for example
   and many others)

2) If turbo mode is enabled on AP, as I send data
   from laptop (equipped with usr805410) to AP the transfer rate
   goes quickly to 0 and network interface hangs completely (I have
   to reload driveloader module to make it work again)

3) if I do dldrstop the power led of the pcmcia card does not turn off

fortunately drivers from
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/drivers.php
work perfectly and actually I'm using them
but I'd like to hear from if there is any hope
to have driver v5.0j working with driverloader,

thanks,
Cristiano

--
Cristiano De Michele 	             E-mail: cristiano.demichele at phys.uniroma1.it
Department of Physics                Tel.  : +39064457131