[driverloader] usr 805410 and latest drivers (5.0j)

Cristiano De Michele demichel at na.infn.it
Thu May 6 23:47:37 EDT 2004

I tried to use latest driver (v5.0j) for my pcmcia card (USR805410)
from www.usr.com with driverloader but I had following problems
to report:

1) As I installed 5.0j driver I had less advanced settings in
   driverloader configuarion html page (not mode4x for example
   and many others)

2) If turbo mode is enabled on AP, as I send data
   from laptop (equipped with usr805410) to AP the transfer rate
   goes quickly to 0 and network interface hangs completely (I have
   to reload driveloader module to make it work again)

3) if I do dldrstop the power led of the pcmcia card does not turn off

fortunately drivers from
work perfectly and actually I'm using them
but I'd like to hear from if there is any hope
to have driver v5.0j working with driverloader,

Cristiano De Michele 	             E-mail: cristiano.demichele at phys.uniroma1.it
Department of Physics                Tel.  : +39064457131
University of Rome  "La Sapienza"    Fax   : +39064463158
Piazzale Aldo Moro 2
I-00185 Roma - Italy
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."