[driverloader] Belkin Trouble...

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Mon May 24 15:16:14 EDT 2004

Hi Bryan,

The problem is most likely related to the IP routing. Edit the file
'/etc/sysconfig/network/ifcfg-wlan0' and make sure you have the
following lines :
DHCLIENT_MODIFY_RESOLV_CONF='yes'
DHCLIENT_SET_DEFAULT_ROUTE='yes'

After making the changes if necessary, you may restart your wireless
interface with the following commands in a root shell :
ifdown wlan0
ifup wlan0

If it still doesn't work, please send the output of "dldrconfig
--dumpdiag" to support at linuxant.com

Marc