[driverloader] driverloader freezes up computer!

Samuel Irlapati irlapati at writeme.com
Thu May 27 10:42:41 EDT 2004

My computer freezes up when i use the driver. I have fedora core 2 installed on an athlon. I have even tried compiling the driver from the tar.gz and i get the same freeze up. After it freezes i have to hit the reset button.

It freezes up when in the browser i hit the save button in the browser to save my license info. I can also get it to freeze when I try to remove the module driverloader (rmmod driverloader). Does anyone have any idea what is happening?

sam