[driverloader] intel pro 2200 and driverloader

B. Buchli buchli at charter.net
Thu May 27 15:25:14 EDT 2004

 Hi everybody,

I'm a linux newbie and trying to get wirless lan working.

Installing the driverloader was a breeze and iwlist scan I even get the
access point without problems.

Now my problem is, how do I connect to the ap? I'm running Mandrake 10.0.
When I check the services on my box, it says driverloader is stopped, and I
can't manyally start it. Also when booting it says "bringing up interface
eth1: failed" (eth1 is my intel pro 2200 wireless card).

I have no idea what to do, please help!!

Thanks,

Ben