[driverloader] driverloader or madwifi

James Allman james at oslx.com
Fri May 28 00:01:22 EDT 2004

I recently switched from madwifi to driverloader for a supported card
because I found the madwifi driver to be somewhat unstable especially
when connecting through my Asus WL330 pocket access point when
traveling.

I'm using an integrated Atheros 5211 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100
notebook running Fedora Core 1.

- James