[driverloader] Dlink DWL-510 cannot find accesspoint

Johan Andrén johan at evelyngrace.net
Sun Jun 6 11:40:52 EDT 2004

Okay, I have a solution. Thought I'd share it with everyone else.

I downloaded the latest windows XP driver for RTL8180l from the realtek
homepage. I then replaced all "VEN_10EC" with "VEN_1186" (the hardware
vendor), all "DEV_8180" with "DEV_3300" and finally all
"SUBSYS_818010EC" with "SUBSYS_3301" and now it finds the accesspoint
with "iwlist scan" and "iwlist ap".