[driverloader] Problems installing an Airlink+ AWLH120I PCI wireless card.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Wed Jun 9 09:44:04 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am having two problem installing this card. I was able to upload drivers
twice. This card is Realtek RTL8180 based, but neither the driver that
comes with the card or the one I downloaded from Realtek works. The little
led on the card blinks, but no connection. Now I have a second problem. I
can't upload drivers anymore. I get to upload the inf file, but when
trying to upload the sys file I get an error message telling me an error
occured while loading. Connection to host 127.0.0.1 is broken. I am simply
not able to upload drivers anymore on this box. I have tried to reinstall
the dirver loader, but no go. The network is functioning otherwise.

--
//Christian
"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb."