[driverloader] Problems configuring Intel 2200bg and driverloader

Mark Balducci mark at balducci.com.au
Thu Jun 10 16:48:04 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm very new to linux, so please bear with me,

Ive got Suse 9.1, and on my wired lan, everything works fine,.

I installed driverloader and set up my intel 2200bg wlan card,
everything seems to be fine,

Its using 128bit wep, its getting an ip address from the dhcp when I
boot up, I can ping all my internal machines, and get to my router with
the web browser,

But I cant get out to the rest of the world.

Ive tried putting in manually the dns servers where provided, but I
still cant even ping a domain name.

Ive looked up disabling firewall, and its turned off, but I cant seem to
get out to the rest of the world on the wlan, on the Ethernet it works
fine,

Can anyone help me with some clues?

Thanks in advance,

Mark.