[driverloader] Problems configuring Intel 2200bg and driverloader

Mark Balducci mark at balducci.com.au
Thu Jun 10 16:48:04 EDT 2004

I'm very new to linux, so please bear with me,

Ive got Suse 9.1, and on my wired lan, everything works fine,.

I installed driverloader and set up my intel 2200bg wlan card,
everything seems to be fine,

Its using 128bit wep, its getting an ip address from the dhcp when I
boot up, I can ping all my internal machines, and get to my router with
the web browser,

But I cant get out to the rest of the world.

Ive tried putting in manually the dns servers where provided, but I
still cant even ping a domain name.

Ive looked up disabling firewall, and its turned off, but I cant seem to
get out to the rest of the world on the wlan, on the Ethernet it works

Can anyone help me with some clues?

Thanks in advance,