[driverloader] Connection start at boot problem.

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Tue Jun 15 17:51:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have my wireless connection start at boot on my Mandrake 10 Dell 600m
laptop. That worked fine until I booted the computer where no wireless
connection was available. Then the boot stopped trying to fire up eth1. It
never timed out. I had to reboot in failsafe mode and change the
connection property. Why doesn't the connection attempt time out during
boot like other connections?

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/

"And remember: Evil will always prevail, because Good is dumb."
      -Spaceballs-