[driverloader] Suse 9.1 w/ Truemobile 1300 mPCI

Birger Kollstrand birgerk at operamail.com
Sat Jun 19 22:51:07 EDT 2004

Hi Yuri,

See Jonathans answer. It's more complete than mine.

The problem is basically that you miss a default route out on your wlan0 interface. The listing that you sent shows that you can route 192.168.2.x adresses out on the interface.

What you need is a "default route" that sends all other IP adresses out on the wlan0 interface.

Per session this can be done from the3 command line with the "route add" command (see man pages), but the solution you like is the one described by Jonathans (Linuxant supports) email.

regards birger....