[driverloader] just installed driverloader.. now what?

Above The Sky ab0vethesky at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 02:06:04 EDT 2004

ive just installed driver loader on fedorra core 2.

i have NO linux experience but after installing the 8k
stack kernel in. and the propper driver loader for the
8k stack.. i installed my license and everthing seems
to work perfectly... except. im not online?

what else do i need to do? can anyone give me step by
step instructions or point me in the right direction?

Do You Yahoo!?