[driverloader] Card, but not working...

Trond Ruud Maehlum trondrm at online.no
Wed Jun 30 13:20:21 EDT 2004

> > What is the output from iwconfig?

I will post the output when I come home later today, thanks. One more thing, when set to dhcp, my AP is not my dhcp server. I have another box on the network doing that. Should that matter? I have seen some posts on this list, pointing in the direction that the AP *has* to be the dhcp server.  Is this correct? And if so, how come my setup works in Windows?

 Regards

 Trond