[driverloader] Any fix for the hang when using newest SuSE 9.1kernel patches?

KBB0927 at cs.com KBB0927 at cs.com
Tue Jul 13 10:51:43 EDT 2004

Hi Marc,

I have tried the latest 1.73 driverloader. Initially I thought it would
work, but when I tried to use Yast to update my laptop, it began to hang
again and continues to hang the system within a minute of autologin to
desktop. I have not tried the 1.73_k2.6.5-7.95-default-1suse kernel as I
have had trouble with all of the pre-compiled suse-specific drivers in the
past. I dunno if we can remote test this as the system will likely hang
if you test the driver with a wired connection (eth0)

Thanks,

Keith