[driverloader] More concisely

Cristiano De Michele demichel at na.infn.it
Tue Jul 20 01:53:11 EDT 2004

Hi Marc,
I have usr805410 pcmcia card (tiacx111) and I'm using happily
driverloader + latest robotics drivers (6.0).
So far I had no stability issues and all works fine but
I know that windows has a larger stack and I wonder if
it's worth applying patch-16k_stacks_2.4 to my 2.4.26 kernel
to get a larger stack.
Do I prevent eventual stability problems this way? or usrobotics driver
are written having in mind that they may be used under linux through
driverloader?

many thanks
and keep up great work
Cristiano

--
Cristiano De Michele 	             E-mail: cristiano.demichele at phys.uniroma1.it
Department of Physics                Tel.  : +39064457131