[driverloader] suse 9.1 and 2100

Bill Bailey bbailey at mysanteam.com
Tue Jul 20 07:52:50 EDT 2004

I currently using SUSE 91 kernel 2.6.5-7.95-default and the intel 2100 with
driverloader-1.74_k2.6.5_7.95_default-1suse.i586.rpm
I installed the rpm ran dldrconfig and the system locked. I did a hardshutdown and
reboot. I was able to load the webpage when I came up and upon entering the lic key the
system locked. At this point I have to get back to some work on this box but wanted to
know if this sounds like known issue that can be patched or do I need to provide more
output.
TIA

Bill

=====
Bill Bailey
EMAIL : bbailey at mysanteam.com
IPAGER: bbailey at imcingular.com
Cell: 678-472-1257

He who has not first laid his foundations, may with great ability, lay them afterwards, but they will be laid with trouble to the architect and a danger to the building."
 Machiavelli