[driverloader] IBM Thinkpad R50, Intel wireless Centrino 2100G and Suse9.1

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Wed Jul 28 14:51:48 EDT 2004

Hi List,

- I'm a happy user of a licensed driverloader that runs on an IBM R50 Centrino
with 2100G Intel wireless. The OS is SuSE9.
- Now  we've purchased yet one more IBM R50, just like my one. I'd like to
install SuSE9.1 on that one though, update to the latest kernel 2.6-something
from the SuSE site.
From this list I've seen (some time ago) that there were problems with
SuSE9.1, the Intel 2100G and driverloader.

Question:
May I expect SuSE9.1, Intel 2100G and driverloader to work - or should I stick
to SuSE9 which I know how to get to work?