[driverloader] Oops with 1.76 and SUSE 9.1

Simen Gaure linuxant at gaure.no
Sat Jul 31 20:08:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've had occasional system freezes (varying type, sometimes the machine
appears catatonic, at other times sound continues to play, but no
response with ctrl-alt-del or ctrl-alt-f1, no network etc.)

Today I managed to do a dmesg a split second before the freeze, it
contains an oops from driverloader.  It's available as an jpeg image at
http://folk.uio.no/sgaure/dldcrash.jpg

What I'm wondering is whether the freezes can be traced to driverloader
or do I have other (hardware?) problems?

I'm using driverloader for a Belkin wlan card (Broadcom BCM94306
according to lspci).
--
Simen Gaure, Scientific Computing Group, USIT, University of Oslo