[driverloader] DriverLoaderNetDevName= lost on upgrade

Marc Boucher marc at linuxant.com
Sat Jul 31 23:45:10 EDT 2004

Hi Max,

try saving the desired permanent DriverLoaderNetDevName parameter value
in a new file called  /etc/driverloader/static/netdevnameformat

 From the shell, you can do "echo 'NNN%d' >
/etc/driverloader/static/netdevnameformat"
(replace NNN with the desired interface name prefix)

The contents of /etc/driverloader/static/ should be preserved across
upgrades.

Marc

--
Marc Boucher