[driverloader] Driverloader 1.77 hard freezes my Dell 600m during install (Mandrake 10).

Christian Dysthe christian at dysthe.net
Sun Aug 8 10:26:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

I tried to upgrade from 1.76 to 1.77
(driverloader-1.77_k2.6.3_14mdk-1mdk.i586.rpm), but my laptop freezes up
during install of the rpm (a hard freeze where only pulling the plug
works). I had no such problems with 1.76, so I wanted to revert to that
version. However, I am not able to find where to download it, and I do not
have the rpm on my computer. I am now back to 1.73 until I can find where
to obtain a 1.76 package.

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/