[driverloader] 2.6.7 kernel w/16 K Stack size

Sebastien Stormacq sebastien.stormacq at sun.com
Mon Aug 9 10:19:10 EDT 2004

Hello,

Maybe I have memory problems but ... I seem to have seen the Fedora Core
2 2.6.7 modified kernels ready to be downloaded last Thursday on
Linuxant's web site (I even told me : waouw, these guys are really great)
I also saw the same day the raw patch to be applied to the kernel source.
I did not download them then, I wanted to do this during the week-end.
When I looked back yesterday, nothing ... nada ... zero ...  Have they
been removed ?  Was I dreaming ?

Thanks for your info

Seb