[driverloader] time until 1.7*_k2.4.21_238 for suse

David T-G davidtg-driverloader at justpickone.org
Tue Aug 10 06:30:19 EDT 2004

Hi, all --

I'm running SuSE 9.0 and YaST fed me 2.4.21-238 (up from -231) yesterday.
It's been a day now and I still don't see a matching RPM at the web site.
Any idea how long we can expect to wait before a fresh RPM appears?  If
my box crashes (something that has happenned frequently on this new box
with a USR g card and driverloader, I'm afraid) I'm off the net when I
reboot -- and will, worse yet, have to play sneakernet to get it loaded.

TIA & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G