[driverloader] Howto automate driver functionality

Victor Tapia victortapiag at netscape.net
Wed Aug 18 18:48:29 EDT 2004

I have Fedora 2, kernel 2.6.7-1 and driverloader 2.04 with a D-Link AirPlus 650+ and I have installed the driver successfully and I am able to access the network. However, in order to bring the interface up I need to do the following steps:
- Start Browser and point to URL: localhost:18020 (provide root password)
- Click on "Reload"
- Wait for a few seconds

Is there a way I could initialize environment at start-up withoout doing it manually the way I describe above?

Thanks

--
Victor Tapia

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.