[driverloader] dldrconfig --enable-workaround=stack works witn BCM94306 (so far)

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Sat Aug 28 15:50:49 EDT 2004

And "so far" is about 30 min. of intense use of the internet.
Before I started using the special kernels (8k stacks, then 16k),
it used to crash in less than a minute.  I'm using the
2.6.8-1.521 kernel and the driverloader version made for it.
Looks like I don't need the special kernels anymore.  Fingers
crossed.

For readers who don't know what this is about, see:
http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/wlan/limitations.php

Jon
Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron