[driverloader] hanging on entering license key

Alexander Shevelev a_shevelev at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 12:58:21 EDT 2004

I came across only one posting regarding this problem.
I am running Fedora Core 2, 2.6.5-1 kernel.

The driver seems is loaded but when I am entering the
license key it hangs in dldrstop rmmod.
I did some trasing:
[root at darkstar sbin]# dldrconfig --license
Linuxant DriverLoader for Wireless LAN devices,
version 2.06
Note: we respect user privacy. Email addresses are not
nor used for any purpose other than to manage
Please enter your email address [unknown]:
a_shevelev at yahoo.com
License keys can be obtained from
The MAC address for interface eth0 is:
Please enter license key [none]: **-**-**-**-**-**
[1] Before dldrstop license [********], netif [0]
[1] dldrstop procdriver [/proc/driver/driverloader]
[2] dldrstop  netif [eth0]
[3] dldrstop  rmmod [driverloader]

And rmmod never returnes.

               Thank you,