[driverloader] WPC11 ver. 4 Irq conflict

Minal Mishra minalmishra at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:20:47 EDT 2004

Hey,
    I have a similar problem like David philips'.
"The card links up good and I can configure it manually with ifconfig.

It sends and receives packets but they can only be seen by tcpdump. A
ping gets host unreachable errors. The ping goes out and a response
comes back only when using static arp tables. The system will not see
arp requests so arp must be disabled to get ping replies.

When using arp the requests are sent out and answered on the network,
and the responses can be seen on the wlan0 interface with tcpdump. The
arp cache is not updated, so the arp response is not seen."

Any suggestions what can be possibly done to rectify this problem??
thanks in advance

Minal