[driverloader] Re: driverloader and usr805410

Cristiano De Michele cristiano.demichele at phys.uniroma1.it
Sat Sep 4 13:18:47 EDT 2004

madferret at runbox.com
Hi,
I simply installed drivers on windows XP and I copied them to linux. In
any case I attached them to this mail.

greetings Cristiano

Cristiano De Michele, Ph.D.	     E-mail: cristiano.demichele at phys.uniroma1.it
Department of Physics                Tel.  : +39064457131
University of Rome  "La Sapienza"    Fax   : +39064463158
Piazzale Aldo Moro 2
I-00185 Roma - Italy
------
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."