[driverloader] DWL-650+ not starting in Fedora 2

George Mayhew g.mayhew at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 20:53:01 EDT 2004

I'm impressed by how easily driverloader got my card working, especially after I spent two days in vain, trying other methods.  My problem occurs when I reboot.  Then, my card won't start until I open 127.0.0.1:18020 and reinstall the drivers.

I'm a total Linux newbie, so although I've seen relevant threads, they didn't make much sense to me. If somebody could give me a step-by-step on this, I'd much appreciate it.

--
Best regards,
 George