[driverloader] HP ZD7260 - Broadcom - SuSE 9.0

Jim Sabatke jsabatke at execpc.com
Thu Sep 9 19:26:13 EDT 2004

I've been going nuts trying to get it to work the past
couple days.  I can see the router from Linux.  It works
fine from Windows XP.  AFAIK, I've setup everything like in XP.

I can't ping the router or my server box from the laptop.
--
Jim Sabatke
Hire Me!! - See my resume at http://my.execpc.com/~jsabatke

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy
and good with ketchup.

NOTE: Please do not email me any attachments with Microsoft
extensions.  They
are deleted on my ISP's server before I ever see them, and
no bounce message
is sent.