[driverloader] broadcom wlan

daltrey basdlin at fastbk.com
Sun Sep 12 23:46:17 EDT 2004

Replying to my own question (in case this might be useful to anyone
else), I ran "ifdown wlan0" followed by "ifup wlan0" -- and this solved
the problem.

BTW, I can't remember the specific kernel number for 9.1 SuSE.  But,
this a.m. I had the ".104" version and used the ".104" version of the
driverloader.  The loader could not locate my hardware after I loaded
the driver and licensed the loader.

However, by this p.m., the ".108" kernel version was available from SuSE
updates.  I downloaded the ".108" driverloader rpm, and everything went
smoothly.  (I'm using the smp version).

Thanks.

Barrington