[driverloader] i810_audio can't be loaded!

Thanh-Trung Van Thanh-Trung.Van at imag.fr
Tue Oct 19 15:38:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using a HP pavilion ze4900 laptop. My configuration: Pentium Centrino 1.5
GHz, 512 MB RAM, 60 GB HDD. When I try to install the Debian 2.6.8.1 into my
laptop, there's an error in the booting progress: "i810_audio: can't beloaded
missing kernel or user mode driver i810_audio". So I can't start my laptop.
Can anyone help me to fix this problem? In fact, the audio is not important
with me, how can I ignore it to start the machine?

Thank you in advance
Trung.