[driverloader] Belkin F5D6020 (Realtek 8180) not connecting

Łukasz Maśko masko at ipipan.waw.pl
Sat Oct 23 10:54:54 EDT 2004

Dnia sobota, 23 października 2004 04:38, MJang napisał:
> Folks,
> I get the following message when I try to load my wireless card on SUSE
> 9.1 on a Sony GR290:
> driverloader: ndisWrapCheckForHangTimerFunc stk:
> PCI000:03:00.0-1799:6020-1799:6020 hung
> I have a Belkin F5D6020 802.11b card, version 3000, which apparantly has
> a Realtek 8180 chipset. I've only been able to load the belkin.sys XP
> driver. driverloader doesn't seem to recognize the realtek XP driver
> that I've downloaded from their Website.
> I do get the right info from the cardctl ident command.
> Perhaps unrelated - after ejecting the card, I end up with a
> pcmcia_socket0: unable to apply power
> message.
> The dldloader dump is available upon request.

Try using the Realtek's driver available here: It works well
for me with my LinkSys card basedon Realtek 8180L chipset.

BTW, notice, that they have just released new version of their drivers.
Łukasz Maśko                                    ICQ: 146553537    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                    GG:   2441498    /\\
Registered Linux User #61028                                     _\_V