[driverloader] Airlink 802.11g PCMCIA

MJang michael at ywow.org
Sat Nov 6 11:18:44 EST 2004

Folks,

First, let me thank Jonathan for his help with the Belkin F5D6020 v3.
After a few aborted attempts at a configuration file, everything is
working smoothly, and I have purchased a license.

Now for the next challenge, I have an Airlink+ 802.11g PCMCIA card
(AWLC3025), which I think uses the TI ACX111 chip. I'm trying it with
Debian 3.0r3. The sourceforge NDIS wrapper doesn't seem to work on this
yet. And the driverloader tool doesn't recognize the TNET1130.inf XP
driver file (latest downloaded from the airlink plus site) as viable for
the card. I have installed the appropriate kernel-source deb. Various
cardctl commands do show that Debian recognizes that the card is plugged
in.

Perhaps a similar mod is required for the inf file.

Thanks,
Mike