[driverloader] Great it works, How do I set it start 'Automatically' when eth0 is unplugged.

KBB0927 at cs.com KBB0927 at cs.com
Sun Nov 14 07:10:33 EST 2004

Michael,

Make sure you have configured your wlan0. It might be showing up as eth1.
On my laptop using SuSE 9.1, I made sure that I disabled eth0, and when
eth1 showed up for my wlan0, I issued dldrconfig --netdevname=wlan%d and
this causes eth1 to always show up as wlan0 and I have configured my wlan0
to be the default startup net device.

HTH

Keith