[driverloader] Airlink AWLC3025 WEP Problems with Linux

Daniel Curry k6dlc at arrl.net
Wed Dec 1 07:35:11 EST 2004

  I am having some configuration issues with mt new Airlink AWLC3025
Wireless Card.
It seems that the when I try to enable my Suse 9.0 laptop with WEP I am
unable to
connect to my wireless HUB. However when I put in my Orinco card with
the same
configuration in /etc/pcmcia/wireless.opt it works.
  I am able to connect to a non WEP wireless network,  I also have tried
the Ailink
card on my other Microsoft 2000 laptop with WEP and the card works there.
  What am I missing? When I run iwconfig it shows the correct SSID and
encryption.

--
Daniel

PGP : AD5A 96DC 7556 A020 B8E7  0E4D 5D5E 9BA5 C83E 8C92