[driverloader] driverloader on suse 9

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri dileep_pv at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 20:33:15 EST 2004

Hello,

I was trying to use the driverloader to set up my
netgear  WG511 PCMCIA wireless card. I could configure
it without much problems. However each time I reboot
my machine, I will have to go to the
http://127.0.0.1:18020/cgi-bin/config.cgi and reload
the page to get the wireless card functional. After
that I have to do the ifup wlan0 to get the wireless
card functional. How can I get rid of all these so
that my card get activated during boot up itself. I
had used Yast of Suse 9 to configure the card.

My configuration look
like this

likDHCLIENT_MODIFY_RESOLV_CONF='yes'
DHCLIENT_SET_DEFAULT_ROUTE='yes'
BOOTPROTO='dhcp'
MTU=''
REMOTE_IPADDR=''
STARTMODE='onboot'
UNIQUE=''
WIRELESS_ESSID='IndiaHome'
WIRELESS_KEY='A732F21E9CB7EFF21FA8F8712E'
WIRELESS_MODE='Managed'
WIRELESS_NICK='home'
WIRELESS_NWID=''

Thanking you in advance,