[driverloader] How to use DriverLoader ?

Mathieu Cattafesta mathieu at cattafesta.com
Sat Dec 25 20:25:46 EST 2004

Hello,

I am a new Linux user and I have just installed Mandrake 10.1 on my
notebook, a Dell Inspiron 8600 with Dell Truemobile 1300 as Wireless card.

Everything is ok except the wifi with WPA. Searching on the net, I have
found your product and I have downloaded the trial. I installed it and I
configure it. It was OK. However, the connexion doesn't work. The interface
does not seem to be recognized.

Could you tell me how to configure the wifi connexion using your product.
Also, how do we install the WPA components ?

Finally, in the cas it is not ok, how is it possible to uninstall
DriverLoader ?

If everything is OK, I will buy your product because I find it is a good
idea to use Windows drivers on Linux.

Thank you,

Mathieu Cattafesta
BELGIUM