[driverloader] Losing connection frequently

Leslie Lewis lesliel8 at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 27 15:18:58 EST 2004

I'm using Driverloader v. 2.11 on Fedora Core 3. It
works very nicely for me for the first hour or so,
then I lose the connection. I can restore the
connection by clicking on KWiFiManager's "Scan for
networks" button - after it comes back and tells me no
network has been found, the signal reappears but lasts
only until I click on another link or do something
that puts a load on the connection. I need to restart
to get a connection that lasts longer than a minute or
two.

While the system is shutting down I see messages about
ndiswrapCheckForHangTimeFunc_stk.

Any clues?